Monday, June 29, 2020

Vintage Postcards for the 4Th of July


Hi my friends,

Happy Independence Day!

This years' celebration will be a quite one for us,

maybe more of a time of reflection on how much we are blessed .


Just wanted to share some post cards today.







This one below is painted by Ellen H. Clapsaddle.

If you like her artwork, you can check to right under labels for her name.









One of my favorites.







I hope you will be able to celebrate with those you love!

xo Lisa S



6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed looking at the cards!! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 20 for All Things American (red, white, and blue), open June 27 to July 25. All party entries shared if social media buttons installed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love theses! I think the second one is my favorite! Hope you have a Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K-
      Thank you so much for visiting today!
      Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  3. Lisa, you know I love me some vintage postcards! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection. Thx for posting at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Faux Tin Tile Bunny

Hello My Friends!  Most of the Craft and Dollar Stores have some chunky cut outs for Spring! There are so many ways to decorate these. I use...