Friday, February 9, 2024

Sweetheart Candy Valentine / X O Blocks



Hi friends !

Remember these conversation hearts?

Here's a sweet little Valentine-

The front used to be a window cut out.....

I cut the front heart out of the box.



The back of the box has a place for a message.

I left it as is.



Put the candy in a small bag to give with the box.


Here are some Valentines-

Save to use






I cut out the bear to put inside the opening.


I glued some Rick-Rack and flower trim to decorate.



Save one candy to put in Teddy Bear's hand.






Here's the back-



To make your Hugs and Kisses Blocks you will need a set of blocks

This set came from the Dollar tree.

Acrylic paint -any color

and a Sharpie!



Here's an EASTER version!


Make  your own Valentine TIC TAC TOE Game!


Happy Valentines' Day

XO, Lisa S



Here's another Valentine shadowbox



5 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Love these! In my post tomorrow, I will be sharing ornaments that i made from these Sweetheart boxes...
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie-Dabble,
      Thank you so much! I stopped by to see you-
      I love your sweetheart boxes. They look great on the tree- I love the tinsel.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  2. Beth, Thank you so much! I will definitely be at the party!
    Happy Valentines Day
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute ideas! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! So fun. Visiting from Happy Hearts & Home linkup.

    ReplyDelete

Make a Bird on a Perch

  Hello Friend! I found these birds at the local Garden Center. They had texture like hand carved wood. I think they may be made of resin or...