Thursday, August 6, 2026

Simple 'Back to School' Vignette

 Hello!

Well it's been a while since I posted,

 in fact I've missed

all of July... and now summer is almost over.



To get back on track at our house I decided

to make a quick Back to School vignette.

I picked the desk near our front door.

I started with a clean slate.




It give me a chance to clean the area

and 'feed' the wood furniture.


I grabbed a few ideas to display.

Had to add a globe-



Brought over some books-

This little Koala named Blinky is adorable.



A few flashcards will stand up 

in a couple of vintage 'flower frogs'



This glass 'frog' will hold some pencils.



That was easy!


More books and some crayons.




One of my favorite finds was this Crayola chalk tin.

It was in great shape.

 I liked the color-and yes,

 I do keep my chalk in it.



I took a lunch pail thermos

from my kitchen.



We are all about the ABC's around here

right now!

These books came from my eBay shop-



I have quite a few vintage ones at the moment.

In the past I have shared 

my collection of  Early childhood readers.






I moved things around a couple of times!



That was fun to put together.

Thank you for visiting!

xo Lisa S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple 'Back to School' Vignette

 Hello! Well it's been a while since I posted,  in fact I've missed all of July... and now summer is almost over. To get back on tra...