Thursday, April 1, 2021

Recycled Bunny into Moss Topiary



Hi My Friends,

This guy got a makeover that took maybe 10 mins.

He  looks like he's trying to get away!

I almost forgot to take  a before picture- oops!

He's hollow and made of paper.

I wanted to turn him into a topiary.

I used English Ivy to paint the bunny.

Sorry, he looks sickly! 

 


This bag of moss came from the Dollar Tree.


I found a stick from my yard, poked a hole it the under belly.

I used hot glue to attach the moss.



Cover, pat down and trim if necessary.

I made a tiny wreath with floral wire and ribbon.





I did not have a pot so I used the next best option.



Thank you for your time !

xo Lisa S







If you like this bunny, you may like these other projects

using moss.

Here and also Here.


15 comments:

  1. Cute! I have used sheet moss, a bit easier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy,
      Thank you! The sheets of moss make me nervous that MATH is involved :)
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  2. SO cute! I love anything moss and this is a great idea. Love it! Have a great Easter. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;)
      I love moss too-It's hard for me to keep plants alive indoors, I forget to water them!
      Happy Easter to you!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  3. So cute! He looks cuddly as a bunny should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should have fixed him up a long time ago.
      I like him better now.
      Happy Easter friend!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  4. Thx for posting at Funtastic Friday. I am always inspired by you. I'm itching to do an outdoor cement moss covered something.Pinned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweetie you are!
      I can't wait to see what your mossy project.
      Thank you for the PIN!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  5. I love it. Thank you for sharing on the Classy Flamingos blog party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thank you so much for hosting each week!
      It's great to have you visit.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  6. He is adorable. I never think to use up the Dollar Tree moss I have available on such simple but pretty projects. Thanks for the inspiration. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna,
      Thank you! Dollar Tree has some great craft supplies.
      I always appreciate your visit! Thank you for hosting.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  7. Thank you Marilyn!
    I am so honored, you made my day!
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete

A Bright Easter to you

Greetings my friend ! I wanted to share with you one of my new  Ellen H. Clapsaddle postcards. I love the sweet faced children in her painti...