Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Stamped Muslin Bags

Hello Friends,

Every year I like to sell Lavender filled bags

at the Craft Show.

This year I  had an idea to stamp some bags.


I found these small drawstring bags on Amazon.

I'm happy with the size, perfect for filling with Lavender buds.

For the price of 100, they are just pennies a piece.



This large stamp came from the DOLLAR TREE

It is one of my favorites.

I just stamped a few bags and set them aside.

 




I went outside to find some lavender.


I have a few Lavender plants in my yard.


When the flower buds are ready it's easy to harvest.


I like to pinch the base of the flower stem and

gently pull just the buds.




Then drop the buds in a container.

When I collect a large amount I bring it inside.

The house is filled with the wonderful aroma!


I filled each bag and tied tightly with a bow.




I used a few different stamps



These bags would make good gift bags if you sell

small items- like jewelry.




But most were stamped with  just the flying bird-



These will go to the Craft Show.



Thanks for visiting !

Take care my friend-

xo Lisa S


12 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Lisa! I saw you link up at Tuesday Turn About! I'm so happy to have you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, Thank you so much! It's great to be back.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  2. One year I found small pieces of cloth stamped in color with a black bear and greenery. I made small bags from them, and my group filled them with balsam needles. As we live in Maine, it was a great reminder of Maine! I use the stems and leaves of lavendar in sachet bags as they smell quite strongly, too and can't be seen in a cloth bag (vs. an organza one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I love your idea of the Balsam bags. Perfect for a souvenir from Maine! I can even smell it in my mind- a bit of Christmas! I'm going to try leaves to my bags. Thanks for sharing with me!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  3. These are so sweet displayed on the china. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a couple next to my bed. Lavender is good for relaxing, right? So nice to have you visit!!!!!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  4. These are very simple and pretty! I especially like the ones with the trees stamped on them!! I’d love love, one with herbs, stamped on to match the lavender.

    Thank you for sharing this sunshine blog

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie,
      Thank you for hosting! I 'm so glad I could join your party.
      I appreciate your sweet comment, thank you.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete

Make a Bird on a Perch

  Hello Friend! I found these birds at the local Garden Center. They had texture like hand carved wood. I think they may be made of resin or...