Sunday, October 1, 2023

Baking Pan Pumpkins

 

Hi friends,

I see these painted pan pumpkins everywhere!

The first time was probably 5-6 years ago

on Lora B's blog Create and Ponder

I didn't have any pans

at the time but I kept the idea

in the back of my head.

I really wanted to make some for myself!

Finally I came across some perfect pans this summer.




I was happy to find these!



This paint was in my cupboard- I thought it would

be a great color, even though 

the color is Sun Dried Tomato.



Painted the outside of the pans.

Found a stick in the yard to use as stems.


I pulled a small amount of sphagnum moss 

and wrapped it around my finger.

I used hot glue to attach the moss and stick piece

to the pan.











I collect old T.V. trays and change them up

 with the new season-

This one below is a favorite. I love the black background

with the fall leaves and scattered acorns.

I like how they came out-

I stamped some gift tags for place cards.







We use our FIESTAWARE for the holidays-

I just move the colors I want to use up front

 and the others to the back!

I put away the pastels and bring out the orange, marigold,

cobalt blue and some green.

It's a fun change.




When I put my pumpkin on a plate-

like a cake dome-





Just lift cover to reveal treats!
 


I love this little hiding place-



or use as individual place settings




and hide a treat.




So cute- I can hide some cookies for now

and only you will know.... so don't tell.



Thank you !

I really appreciate the visit.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

xo Lisa S


20 comments:

  1. I have never seen these before! They're darling! Lovely decor. Pinning. :) Visiting from Wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      Thank you! So glad you stopped by- and thanks for the pin-
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  2. Those turned out so cute, great idea! Thanks so much for linking up at #AThemedLinkup 166 for Pumpkin Crafts and Décor. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute, and what a great idea.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nellie! It's so nice to have you visit. Thanks for saying hello! Please visit again.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you stopped by. Please visit again!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  5. Love that your turned these into a cloche!
    We will be featuring you starting Wednesday at the Creative Crafts Linky Party! Pinned and shared!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, I 'm so thrilled to join you . Thank you for hosting!
      I really appreciate the feature and the pin.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  6. What a great idea and I would love to get some of these pans for baking.
    I visited you via The Happy Now Blog Link- Up #394
    I linked up this week with = 33+34. Come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at #AThemedLinkup 167 for All Things Printable from the previous linkup for Pumpkin Crafts and Décor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feature. It's a wonderful surprise.
      I 'm so glad I can join you! Thanks for hosting.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  8. BRILLIANT! I love using them as cloches too. Featuring when my party opens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I appreciate you so much. You are a sweet friend!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  9. Ohhhh how pretty are your pan pumpkins! LOVE the colour you chose, so different than your standard orange too! Lovely, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, Thank you so much! I like the color of rust like you do- ha ha. It looks better in my house than the orange.
      I sure appreciate you !!!!!! Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete

Make a Bird on a Perch

  Hello Friend! I found these birds at the local Garden Center. They had texture like hand carved wood. I think they may be made of resin or...