Here it is.....
Maybe I should have warned you......This started out really needing some help.
This thrifty find was $1.00
Cleaned with a damp cloth. Sanded lightly.
I used Chalk Paint, 2 coats covered that RED
* With a cabinet like this you can also flip over so the top is the bottom of the cabinet,
if it is in bad repair.
The original fronts......turn all the way around
The new fronts..... are the old backs!
Here is the hardware that I had, it is a little large but it will work
I made a paper pattern of the drawer front and marked each drawer
where I will drill the holes.
I returned the drawers to the cabinet.
Sand lightly for an aged look, wipe down to remove dust.
Wax or Seal before you add the hardware.
I drilled all the pilot holes.
I used a tiny Phillips screwdriver and attached the hardware
by hand. That took a while but no mistakes...Thank goodness.
SO.....If the drawers are in good shape
and the same size, they can be flipped around!
Here is the old front!
FINISHED and ready to take some pics!
Tell me what you think.
THANK YOU for visiting !
xo LISA S