Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Book Page Wreaths

I love to make the wreaths from old books. They all come out different,
sometimes I leave a hang tag
to show the title and copyright date or maybe an illustration from the book The wreaths are always a good seller and make a nice display.
For Fall I made some wreaths with leaf cut outs. All leaves are
individually hand cut by me.
I have some available now and for the next craft show.
They are priced from  $10 to $15
Wreaths are 12" to 14"
Wreaths are SOLD OUT for now. I  can take orders.
If you are interested in any of the wreaths, let me know in the comments
or my email
Thanks for stopping by,
LisaS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Bird on a Perch

  Hello Friend! I found these birds at the local Garden Center. They had texture like hand carved wood. I think they may be made of resin or...