Monday, January 1, 2024

Top 10 Most Viewed 2023


Happy New Year !




Last year was wonderful, in August we

celebrated the wedding 

of our son and his lovely bride.

I was missing from my blog for most of the summer-

The year really blew by-

It has been great spending time 

with our new extended

family.

We get along so well, what a blessing.




Now-

at the end of the year

I like to look back  at 

the most viewed posts here on my blog-

If you are here visiting I hope you don't mind-

You may have already seen these ;)




Starting at

 #10








#9








#8







#7








#6










#5






#4







#3






#2




Most viewed 

#1




I am home cleaning up after Christmas.

Just reorganizing the messes I have made over

the past couple months.


My goal-

That everything fits back into the Christmas bins!



Thank you for hanging out today!

I'll be back soon with another project.
xo Lisa S




2 comments:

  1. OMG. LOVED seeing top 10 most viewed blog posts of 2023. Saw this post at Creative Muster Link-Up Party 570. Believe this is the first time I'm joining in. Wish you'd check out my posts as well. I'm Nancy Andres, the blogger at Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, It's so nice to meet you! I'm glad you stopped in to say hello. I just went over to your blog!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete

Make a Bird on a Perch

  Hello Friend! I found these birds at the local Garden Center. They had texture like hand carved wood. I think they may be made of resin or...