Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top 10 MOST VIEWED 2018

First I would like to THANK YOU for taking the time to visit my site.

I truly appreciate each and everyone of you. I love your comments

and your encouraging words!

I have only been blogging for a very short time and as you can probably tell

I really don't know what I am doing....but I am having  a lot of fun.

As we start a new year I thought I would look back

 at my most viewed posts.


 This is the first year I joined with other bloggers at ''linky'' parties- or Blog Hops.

I have set up a page so you see and join in-

I have meet the most wonderful people here and I appreciate the  hard work

 involved in hosting these parties.

If you are new here- these are some of the projects that I shared. If you have

been here before and seen all of these, I invite you to hang around and look through

other projects listed.



Top 10 Most Viewed 2018

 
 
 
 
 
 



Chalk painting a Vintage Suitcase







How to Paint Pastel Gingham/ Buffalo Check Plaid




 

Kitchenware as Repurposed Planters

 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope this next year will be filled with love, God's grace and good health to you!
 
xo Lisa S
 
 

10 comments:

  1. So many wonderful projects! Wishing you a wonderful 2019.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother of 3
      So sweet of you to say!
      I hope you and your family have all the best in 2019!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  2. You've had a great year with some fabulous ideas.
    It's been a pleasure to stop by and see what you have been up to. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with us at Handmade Monday too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,
      I really appreciate you! You're always so encouraging.
      It really has been a fun year. Thank you!
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  3. It's nice to look back. Congratulations on so many fantastic posts. Thanks for posting at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele,
      It is surprising to see which projects seem to be readers favorites. I really have enjoyed sharing at Funtastic Friday...I try to make it each week! Thank you
      so much for all your hard work. I am SO grateful for the visit! xo Lisa S

      Delete
  4. You had a year of great creative posts! I especially like the spring colored mason jars! So cute! Thank you for sharing at Celebrate It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri
      Aaww! You are too kind- Thank you so much. I'm so glad you liked the Mason Jars.
      xo Lisa S

      Delete
  5. Great year, Lisa! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I had a fun year and learned a lot!
      Thank you for hosting week after week. I consider you a friend. xo Lisa S

      Delete

A Bright Easter to you

Greetings my friend ! I wanted to share with you one of my new  Ellen H. Clapsaddle postcards. I love the sweet faced children in her painti...